Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wow I'm behind.

So I have a lot to catch up on.

Kayana won't go to sleep if she doesn't have her soft blankets. I put her to bed on her back with her blanket on her and every time I go and check on her I find her like this:





On Father's Day we went to church with Grandpa and Grandma Jolley. We spent the afternoon with Great Grandpa Scott where Kayana "helped" them build his ladderball game.
Reading the instructions


"Helping"




Chilling with Great Grandpa Scott



We spent the evening with my dad because it was his double day Father's day and Birthday.

Me and Angie tried to get a picture of Dad.





Success at last!




The evening was spent with Family, Fun, and water Fights!











Now Kayana is 9 months old! I don't know where the time went. I can't believe that in 3 short months she will be one.







I will have to get the pictures of the last weekend. We had a surprise party for Daddy and watched fireworks. I will post them as soon as I get them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the smiles you gave ME!

    (((HUG)))

    She looks so much like her daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of her helping Grandpa Jolley. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. I'm surprised we actually got Dad to hold still for the camera. :) Love ya.

    *MWA!*

    ReplyDelete