Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pictures!

Here are her 8 month pictures fresh out of the tub.







We had our first swimming trip. She is such a people watcher but she loved the shower after!




Nathan said this one is his favorite.


I wish this last one wasn't so blurry.

All tuckered out. Her 5 minute nap from the pool to Grandma's house.



Then Grandma Catherine watched her while Mommy and Daddy went and played tennis and had some us time for our 2 year anniversary. She was so tired from not having a real nap all day that she crashed shortly after we picked her up.


2 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt says, "I think Kayana is cute and she is really beautiful. Someday I think she will grow up to be a really pretty girl. She will be a nice little girl. When she is three, I'll be ten. I can't wait until she walks."

    Love, Uncle Matthew

    ReplyDelete