Sunday, April 11, 2010

A post about Nathan

Today as I was feeding Kayana, Nathan came and snuggled with us.

Nathan: "This is a snuggle line. I snuggle Mom, who snuggles Kayana, who snuggles Mom, who snuggles Kayana..."

Me: "This (pointing at me and Kayana) becomes a snuggle circle."

Nathan: (Pouting) "I'm the line on the Q."

I could not stop laughing, I just thought that you all would enjoy that:)



I don't think that you all really believe me that Nathan is a computer program. Here are a couple of examples.

One day I was getting ready for the day and I said, "Babe, can you get my pants off the bed for me?"
He replied, "Sure."
A few minutes passed so I asked, "Honey where are my pants?"
"On the floor."
"I wanted you to bring them to me."
"You told me to get them off the bed."


Last night we were getting ready for bed. Earlier that day one of us changed Kayana's diaper in our room and left the wipes on the bed. I said, "Will you move the wipes please?"
"Yeah."
Later as we were dozing off Nathan moved his feet and I heared crinkling.
"When I said move the wipes I meant for you to move them off the bed."
*Laughing* "I moved them for you though."


I love my wonderful husband. He is so good to me and he can always make me laugh, sometimes without trying to. I am so thankful that I have him.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPs... I didn't "proof read" the first one. Sorry.


    I love that you can laugh about silly things
    that would drive other women crazy!
    Here's a silly story.
    My shoulder has been hurting for 3 days.
    I told DH about it this AM. He has
    a piano lesson at 1PM today. So after I told him
    I was in pain he said (haultingly) "Well, do
    you want... me... to ... go get......" and then
    stopped in mid sentance.
    So I finished..."Some pain med?"
    He said "No, A snack for the teacher".
    *rolling my eyes*.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is like a computer. You need to make a scrapbook page about it.

    ReplyDelete